UltraVnc Single Click
What is SC ?
UltraVNC SC is a mini (166k) UltraVNC Server that can be customized and preconfigured for download by a Customer. UltraVNC SC does not require installation and does not make use of the registry. The customer only have to download the little executable and Click to make a connection. The connection is initiated by the server, to allow easy access thru customers firewall.
What is the difference between UltraVNC and UltraVNC SC ?
- Size: UltraVNC is about 650k while SC is only 166k
- SC can only do a reverse connection while the normal version server can listen to viewer connections.
- SC can NOT be run as service, no logon or Ctrl-Alt-Del is supported.
- SC can only do File Transfers, Directory transfer is not yet supported (but will be soon).
- SC don't use registry and password. Settings are preconfigured, password is not needed for an outgoing connection.
How secure is UltraVNC SC ?
- The SC version is initiated by the person that shares his desktop: he needs to voluntary click to initiate the connection.
- You can use up to 128bit encryption. The encryption level depends on the OS and installed MS Crypto api.
- The server can only connect to the IP address you have predefined.
- No incoming connections, no unattended service connection.
- SC is automatically and systematically uninstalled when the connection is closed