- Tips for speeding up Vista\Xp
- UltraVNC Driver - what is it, do I need it?
- Failed to get server address?
- File Transfer is disabled on the remote machine?
- How does UltraVNC work?
- How do I use SingleClick (first time users)?
- How to configure and use encryption with SC (SingleClick)?
- Mirror video driver and Video hook driver?
- How do I install UVNC as a service?
- How to install UltraVNC with remote desktop (RDP) ?
- Port forwarding NAT/router/firewall for any VNC flavor?
- What if i do not have a static ip for my WAN connection?
- Connecting to an office PC from home?
- UltraVNC step by step?
- Failed to connect to server
- VNC Password on the server
- VNC or any Remote Desktop is Unuseable over ADSL
- How to remote control my home computer over Internet
- Local loop-back connections are disabled
- Authentication failed
How to configure and use encryption with SC SingleClick ?
A quick rundown script for using UltraVNC SC with encryption could currently (UltraVNC 1.0.0) be (applicable for UltraVNC 1.0.0 to 1.0.4)
Download msrc4plugin version 1.2.2 , already renamed as
Download UltraVNC viewer
- 3. Copy file msrc4plugin.dsm to directory where UltraVNC
Viewer was installed
(default copy to %programfiles\UltraVNC, don't copy to plugin folder).
- 4. Start UltraVNC Viewer, select msrc4plugin.dsm in the
dropdown list and check "Use DSM Plugin".
Click the config button and then Click the "Gen Key" button, close the viewer.
A file named new_rc4.key should be created in the directory where UltraVNC Viewer is installed. (not inside plugin folder)
Rename new_rc4.key to rc4.key.
Extract it to a directory and copy msrc4plugin.dsm and rc4.key to this directory.
Follow the instructions to customize your version and upload it using:
use UltraVncSC based on RC23
copy rc4.key exactly same
filename/content for SingleClick and vncviewer
When SC creation done available on your own website or transmitted with instant messenger or e-mail, to person(s) need assistance.
A. Helper (yourself)
Prerequired for encryption plugin for vncviewer:
the msrc4plugin.dsm need to be on same folder of vncviewer and not inside subfolder plugin
- Launch the viewer from Start... Run...
"%programfiles%\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe" -dsmplugin msrc4plugin.dsm -listen 5500
d:\mydrive\vncviewer.exe -dsmplugin msrc4plugin.dsm -listen 5500
(with dsmplugin, not possible to start vncviewer as listen from menu)
only possible from command line or create your own shortcut with above example.
modify the target shorcut for the listening icon
"C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe" -listen
to "C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe" -dsmplugin msrc4plugin.dsm -listen 5500
--- without UltraVNC Repeater ---
helper had a NAT router, need open port 5500 and redirect then to your own local pc as 192.168.1.5 as example
B. Person need assistance, support, help.
- launch UltraVNC SC and doubleclick connection wait fews seconds...
C. Helper (yourself) again
- you can seen a question:
Accept or refuse incoming connection from the person started UltraVNC SC
- When your are connected togueter,
Clicking "Show Status Window" in UltraVNC Viewer
should reveal a window stating a line like:
"Status: Connected(MS RC4 NoReg Plugin-v22.214.171.124)"
indicating that the plugin is actually in use.
(a little bit modified ) thank you very well to her.